Pages

Wednesday, December 28

Happy Hump Day!

Hey my lovelies,
I hope you've all had an AMAZING Christmas!! I had a great time with my family in the Netherlands going to Christmas Mass and enjoying a (massive) nine course Christmas dinner. Then yesterday I went with my parents for an overnight trip to Bruges, in Belgium which was such a beautiful town and now today I am on my way to Berlin to ring in the New Year there with a group of friends!

After the last few days I definitely feel the below applies ;)
312566_10150936899575357_449166555356_21837746_1612608155_n
For example check out this amazing hot chocolate I had in Bruges
It was basically a giant bowl of hot milk and you got an (edible) chocolate cup filled with little chocolate chips to whisk into your hot milk. To die for delicious.....
Think a January Detox will be required ;) Happy Hump Day! 
xoxo Roz

3 comments:

Alisha - the.wineglass.manifesto said...

That hot chocolate looks amazing! My parents used to live in Brussels so I got to sample the Belgian chocolate way too often! Merry Christmas to you!

Diana ♥ said...

Hhaha, i love the defination of calories! made me giggle!

http://the-russian-girl-diana.blogspot.com/

Dolan said...

Darling you made me laugh with the calories definition. Have a great holiday.