Pages

Sunday, January 31

MAC 15 Pan Palette Update - I did it!

I did it, I finally depotted most of my MAC shadows into a 15 pan palette and am LOVING it! Depotting the shades was actually quite an easy job and I can't believe I haven't done this sooner. If this is somehing you would like to do yourself, click here to see the method I used.
I realized I actually have a few more shadows then I thought I did, so will need to buy another 15 pan palette, MAC shop here I come hehe :) See the result below of my new MAC Palette which includes most of my all time favourite shades.  (first photo no flash, 2nd photo with flash)

♥ Top Row L-R: Dazzlelight, Crochet, Mythology, 
Pressed Pigment Jardin Aires, Scene
♥ Middle Row L-R: All that Glitters,  Woodwinked, Mulch,
Paradisco, Pandemonium
♥ Bottom Row L-R: Patina, Satin Taupe, 
Espresso, Shale, Carbon

2 comments:

streetlighteyes said...

great blog!
following you
xx :)

Nicole said...

i just finished my palette as well :)

i love reading posts like these.
great blog xox