Went to the MAC store at lunchtime today to choose my 2 FREE new lipsticks as part of their "back to MAC program". After lots of umm-ing and ahh-ing I got the below two shades!
♥ MAC Lovelorn (Emotive blue pink - Lustre)
♥ MAC Blankety (Soft pink beige - Amplified Creme)
(no flash)
(with flash)
Lovelorn had been on my wish list for a while and I decided on Blankety after a reading about this colour on Ebrushka's blog. At the MAC store they put crosses through the bottom labels of my new free lipsticks, which I thought was strange. Apparently this is a new thing MAC is doing; it means you cannot use the two free lipsticks you got for the back to MAC program. You can always hand them in to be recycled but you can't use them in the count for 6 plastic items for your next back to MAC selection. I wonder if this is a new world wide thing or only in NZ?



2 comments:
Very pretty! I love Lovelorn it reminds me of ANGEL my HG lipstick =)
Roz, thanks for mentioning me in your post :) I love how Blankety looks on you, very pretty! I've been eyeing Lovelorn for a long time I guess I will just have to go and get it! Also, I have recently been to MAC (I feel like I'm there everyday!) to turn in my Back to MAC stuff, and to my surprise I was told I could actually pick from lipgloss, lipstick OR eyeshadow (YESSSS!!!) and none of my items got marked, that's really strange, is your MAC a PRO store? Mine is, who knows maybe that's why...
Post a Comment