One of my best friends is a real nail polish fanatic and has quite the collection of colours. Her nails always look fabulous!! Ever since I started following blogs and now having my own blog, nail polish is something I am getting more and more interested in. My girlfriend has been super sweet to lend me part of her collection to try on to post on my blog - thank you, mwah!
Today I tried OPI's "La Paz-itively Hot" and OMG I am in love with this colour. This is now definitely on my own wishlist ♥ It's such a hot pink colour & just makes me feel very girly!
4 comments:
I love hot pink polish! Your friend is very kind to lend you her polishes. Can she share with me as well? Just kidding. LOL!
Your ring is beautiful, by the way!
xoxo
Oh Roz, this made me laugh! I can't help but look at your thumb: it looks like you've glued it to the side of your hand! :D NOT saying this to be a meanie my girl, I just had to share my giggles ;) I love hot pink nail polish, but mostly find myself wearing it during summer. Then again I suppose it IS sumer in NZ ;)
Looking fwd to your next post again!
lots of people have been wearing bright pinks, i think people are getting impatient haha. this color is so0o beautiful :) can't wait for summer!
Most gorgeous pink nail varnish ever! Wow!
Post a Comment