Pages

Friday, February 12

NOTD - Java Mauve-A Nail Polish

Tried another one of my friends nail polishes last night. NOTD was Java Mauve-A Nail Polish by OPI.
It's called mauve, which I associate with more of a soft pink/purple neutral colour, but I personally find this nail polish to be more of a light brown. I like it, but I own Revlon "touch of mauve" myself which I prefer over this colour - will have to show that polish to you all sometime soon!


I am off to bed very early tonight because am getting up at 5.45am (YAWN!!!) tomorrow morning to drive to the Hawkes Bay for the weekend. Hawkes Bay is a very pretty region in NZ full of vineyards and beautiful scenery.
I am spending the weekend there with my BFF Char. She is currently living in the UEA and is visiting home for a wedding. I miss her so much when she's back in UAE so am very much looking forward to spending the weekend with her. I'll post some photos from the weekend when I get back! Hope you all have a great weekend gals! 

4 comments:

Shannon Marie said...

Very pretty(: nice colour xxx

Shabna said...

OOO have a nice time! The nail colour is nice ;) xx

Nicole said...

really nice color !

Dani M said...

Very pretty color!
xo