Just before Christmas last year I bought the Bobbi Brown Chrome Palette (2009 Holiday Collection)
I was walking past the Bobbi Brown counter at my local department store and thought the colours were just gorgeous. Sooo perfect for a smokey eye.
The price was pretty good too at NZ$155 (US$80) for 10 eye shadows and 4 lip glosses.... I mean that makes it only about NZ$11 (US$7.50) per shadow/gloss. A bargain right ;) ?
Here’s the palette breakdown:
Eyes:
White Eye Shadow
Polar Ice Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
Storm Cloud Sparkle Eye Shadow
Iron Eye Shadow
Thunder Metallic Eye Shadow
Moonlight Sparkle Eye Shadow
Cyber Grey Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
Foil Metallic Eye Shadow
Chrome Metallic Eye Shadow
Charcoal Haze Eye Shadow
The price was pretty good too at NZ$155 (US$80) for 10 eye shadows and 4 lip glosses.... I mean that makes it only about NZ$11 (US$7.50) per shadow/gloss. A bargain right ;) ?
Here’s the palette breakdown:
Eyes:
White Eye Shadow
Polar Ice Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
Storm Cloud Sparkle Eye Shadow
Iron Eye Shadow
Thunder Metallic Eye Shadow
Moonlight Sparkle Eye Shadow
Cyber Grey Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
Foil Metallic Eye Shadow
Chrome Metallic Eye Shadow
Charcoal Haze Eye Shadow
Lips:
Pink Mist Shimmer Lip Gloss
Winter Bronze Glitter Lip Gloss
Berry Glitter Lip Gloss
Chrome Pink Shimmer Lip Gloss
I would recommend this palette to anyone who loves grey/black/sparkly make up looks. The sparkly shades don't have a lot of colour pay off but I like to use them over the top of other colours to give them a more glittery effect.
Pink Mist Shimmer Lip Gloss
Winter Bronze Glitter Lip Gloss
Berry Glitter Lip Gloss
Chrome Pink Shimmer Lip Gloss
I would recommend this palette to anyone who loves grey/black/sparkly make up looks. The sparkly shades don't have a lot of colour pay off but I like to use them over the top of other colours to give them a more glittery effect.

1 comment:
Love it! And also LOVING the shoes! Not so much into the mauve nail polish though... But who cares if you have shoes like that ;)
Post a Comment