Pages

Monday, February 15

Ask me anything...

Monday monday....back at work & back to reality :p
See quick FOTD below

 Eyes:
MAC Mythology (all over lid)
MAC Satin Taupe (Crease & lower lash line)
MAC Dazzlelight (Under brow bone to highlight)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Liquid Eye Liner (top lash line)
MAC Zoom lash mascara
 Lips:
MAC Lovelorn Lipstick 

Recently I have been seeing a lot of "Ask me anything" posts on other blogs so thought I'd join the bandwagon. So here is your chance to ask me anything. Make up, fashion or beauty related...or even anything you are just plain curious about! :p  Place your questions in the comment section below and I will do a post with my answers asap! :)

14 comments:

Hollywood said...

You look Fabulous <3

fern // FERNLAURA said...

whats your favourite makeup brand?
xx

Nicole said...

oo, i have mythology and satin taupe. i think i may wear this look today. beautiful :)

LuLu said...

First of all, pretty picture! And weird Q on my part: how often do you wash your hair? I know I shouldnt wash it every day, but I just can't get it the way I want if I don't. Any suggestions?

(Ok, so technically that's 2 Qs...)

Shannon Marie said...

What do you work as?
How long have you been interested in make-up?

(: great post lovely, you look beautiful as always!
xxx

Kate Gray said...

Why do you choose MAC over most other makeup brands? Anything in particular you like about MAC?

Unknown said...

Can you recommend any other brands of really good nail polish? I really love O.P.I as well, but am wondering if you know of any other good brands with awesome colour range??

Anonymous said...

Hi Roz.... I have fair skin (with freckles) Blue/grey eyes... with strawberry blonde hair... what is the best colour to wear - just as an every day colour on my eyes?

Anonymous said...

Hi Dutchess,
I have quite small, slopey, almost almond shaped eyes. What is a good tip for making my eyes look bigger with makeup? and what colour eyeshadow suits green eyes?
Love the site,
Pinkie.

Anonymous said...

Firstly just have to say your look amazing everyday!
How do I get loads of volume and smooth through the top of my hair, but keeping it nice and straight through the bottom?

Amy : )

Anonymous said...

Hey huni,

I've been meaning to ask you this for a while, but here's a good opportunity anyways! Not fashion-related though. I was wondering what your routine at the gym is, i.e. how long on cardio, and what exercises you've found most effective? By the way, I tried the banana soft serve recipe..i drizzled a little honey into the blender..one word...AWESOME!

...Darshi

Anonymous said...

Oh...AND..what do you wear to the gym??

...Darshi

Suzanne Scott said...

Will you be doing a video on how to curl your hair?

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to search on the web, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Kris