Another bad fringe morning...I have a real love/hate relationship with my fringe (aka bangs; which is what they are called in the US right?)
I think my face shape suits a fringe but then on days when it just doesn't want to style properly I consider growing it out....then once it grows out, I get it cut again...It's a constant cycle, sigh! ;)
I think my face shape suits a fringe but then on days when it just doesn't want to style properly I consider growing it out....then once it grows out, I get it cut again...It's a constant cycle, sigh! ;)
So today to fix up my annoying bad fringe day I tried something new. I made two little braids just above my ears on both sides and then guided them across to the other side of my head and secured them with bobby pins. Result = a pretty braided headband. I like it!
My make up today was inspired by a look Natalya did for Valentine's Day. Her makeup is always so beautiful and she does amazing tutorials; so definitely check her out on you tube if you haven't watched her video's before! I didn't have all the shadows she used so I improvised : )
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC20
MAC Studio Fix Powder - NC20
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature (Bronzer)
Napoleon Perdis - Colour disk #92 Fuschia (Blush)
MAC Studio Fix Powder - NC20
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature (Bronzer)
Napoleon Perdis - Colour disk #92 Fuschia (Blush)
♥ Eyes:
UDPP (base)
MAC Dazzlelight (all over lid)
MAC Dazzlelight (all over lid)
MAC Scene (cut crease and outer V)
MAC Crochet (to blend out scene from crease to brow highlight)
MAC Crochet (to blend out scene from crease to brow highlight)
CS 88 Shimmer Palette - Vanilla colour (under brow bone to highlight)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline)
MAC Liquid Liner (black)
MAC Liquid Liner (black)
♥ Lips:
MAC Plink! Lipstick
MAC Lustreglass lip-gloss - Pinkarat
MAC Lustreglass lip-gloss - Pinkarat
HAPPY HUMP DAY!
7 comments:
You look so pretty! I love the hair (and yes we call them bangs but I think fringe sounds better! :)) and the make-up, oh and your necklace...I am obsessed with anything that has a bow on it!
Thanks darl. Same I love bows.
There is this ring by NZ designers Stolen Girlfriends Club thats a bow silver ring and I really want it.......!!
your makeup looks super pretty! love the hair aswell :)
I love your hair <3
xx
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh the braids are so cute :)! I always want braids in my hair, but they always end up messy... Then again, I guess that kinda works with my hair hehe.
Gorgeous!! This look is absolutely beautiful on you hun! I like the way you really made it wearable for the daytime! xxx
your hair looks so cute like that !!!
beautiful !
Post a Comment