Pages

Friday, February 5

Mod About You +

I was always reading about OPI's Mod About You nail polish on blogs so was really keen to try this colour myself. I have been looking for it for a while because a lot of shops didn't stock this particular colour. But lucky me found it in a shop this week so here it is! I agree with all the bloggers out there, am loving this colour. It is a gorgeous thick milky/pale pink.
PS: Excuse my nails. I know don't have the longest most gorgeous nails in the world. However, I used to bite them like MAD until I was about 18 so am proud of the little bit of nail that I do have :)

4 comments:

Cheryl♥ said...

Such a pretty colour! This is on my wish list :D Thanks for sharing

Caitlin said...

This color is adorable i've been eyeing it for awhile and just recently ordered it :) can't wait to get it! It really looks great on your skintone btw !

Kate Gene said...

I've been looking for this polish for ages! It's so pretty! It's hard to find a light pink polish that's opaque.

Very pretty! Your nails look nice!

xoxo

streetlighteyes said...

That is a great colour!