It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside seeing my following grow & knowing that you all enjoy my daily rants on this blog - MWAH xoxo
THINGS I NEED TO DO TO ACCEPT THIS AWARD:
1. Thank the person you gave you the award.
2. Paste the award onto your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award.
4. Tell 7 interesting things/facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominated.
1. Thank the person you gave you the award.
2. Paste the award onto your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award.
4. Tell 7 interesting things/facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominated.
So here we go - 7 interesting things/facts about me:
♥ I am addicted to my creamy banana porridge (oatmeal) breakfast. I have it EVERY day!!
♥ I was born in The Hague in The Netherlands and moved to NZ when I was 17. My family still lives in The Netherlands.
♥ I speak fluent Dutch & English and also understand German & French
♥ I hate my feet, I inherited my mum's terrible feet (sorry mum but the truth haha)
♥ I bought my first house when I was 21
♥ I had braces for 4 years, so pretty much throughout high school
♥ I am a really fast talker (in both dutch and english which is kind of funny!)
♥ I was born in The Hague in The Netherlands and moved to NZ when I was 17. My family still lives in The Netherlands.
♥ I speak fluent Dutch & English and also understand German & French
♥ I hate my feet, I inherited my mum's terrible feet (sorry mum but the truth haha)
♥ I bought my first house when I was 21
♥ I had braces for 4 years, so pretty much throughout high school
♥ I am a really fast talker (in both dutch and english which is kind of funny!)
I nominate the following beautiful bloggers:

5 comments:
Thank you beautiful =)
I Am such a fast talker too, only my friends and family can understand me lol
<3
congats on your award!!!keep the good work!!trica
Thanks so much sweetie :) xxx
Thank you SO much :) X
thank you for nominating me, love your blog :)
Post a Comment