Hi lovelies
Today's weather forecast predicted blue skies so I decided to wear a white dress to work. This was my OOTD
Today's weather forecast predicted blue skies so I decided to wear a white dress to work. This was my OOTD
Dress: Country Road. Blazer: Zara
Make up was a soft green look for my eyes with pink lips
♥ Face:
Revlon Colour Stay Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC20
MAC Studio Fix Power - NC20
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature (Bronzer)
MAC Blushcreme - Britwit
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC20
MAC Studio Fix Power - NC20
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature (Bronzer)
MAC Blushcreme - Britwit
♥ Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
NYX Jumpo pencil in Milk (Inner eye corner)
MAC Dazzlelight (Inner eye & under brow highlighter)
MAC Free to be - limited edition (all over lid & lower lashline)
MAC Free to be - limited edition (all over lid & lower lashline)
MAC Crochet (crease)
MAC liquid eye liner (top)
MAC smolder eyeliner (waterline)
MAC Zoom lash mascara
Bobbi Brown natural brow shaper
MAC smolder eyeliner (waterline)
MAC Zoom lash mascara
Bobbi Brown natural brow shaper
♥ Lips:
MAC Lovelorn
I decided on curly hair today (my hair is naturally quite straight). I curl my hair with my beloved GHD. Let me know if anyone would like to see a tutorial sometime on how I do this.
My fringe was annoying me so I decided to braid it and clip it to the side.
12 comments:
Your stunning!!I love the hair, wish I hadn't had mine cut!!xxx
Gorgeous outfit and makeup! And that HAIR! I would love a tutorial :)
love the hair :) stunning as always :) x
i LOVE that dress.
your eyes look lovely as well :)
Your outfit is so cute! Great blog! If you have time check out our's www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com
so pretty =)
The hair, the make-up, and the outfit are PERFECTION.
love the outfit & the makeup of course very pretty :)
Stunning <3 You look amazing!
xx
Will try to film tutorial on how I do this hair, will need to learn how to upload videos ;)
thanks for the sweet comments!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!
Beautiful look! Makeup and dress as well:)
http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com
Post a Comment