Here we go!
Shampoo: Garnier Fructis Shampoo - Normal Hair (♥ the smell of it!)
Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Conditioner - Normal Hair
Shower gel: St. Ives Creamy Vanilla Body Wash
Styling products: Kerastase Ciment Thermique Leave-In Heat-Activated Reconstructing Milk, L'oreal Elnett Hairspray, Schwarzkopf OSiS Magic Anti-Frizz Serum
Body moisturizer: St Ives body lotion Swiss Vanilla & Garnier Body Summer (Gradual tan moisturiser for sun-kissed skin)
Deodorant: Mitchum roll on - lady scented
Fake Tan: ModelCo - Tan in a Can or Garnier Ambre Solaire No-Streaks Bronzer Self-Tanning Spray
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Conditioner - Normal Hair
Shower gel: St. Ives Creamy Vanilla Body Wash
Styling products: Kerastase Ciment Thermique Leave-In Heat-Activated Reconstructing Milk, L'oreal Elnett Hairspray, Schwarzkopf OSiS Magic Anti-Frizz Serum
Body moisturizer: St Ives body lotion Swiss Vanilla & Garnier Body Summer (Gradual tan moisturiser for sun-kissed skin)
Deodorant: Mitchum roll on - lady scented
Fake Tan: ModelCo - Tan in a Can or Garnier Ambre Solaire No-Streaks Bronzer Self-Tanning Spray
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
Cleanser: I mainly use Johnsons facial wipes (cleanses, tones and removes eye makeup in one step)
Exfoliator: None, I don't exfoliate....
Primer: I only really use face primer if I want my make up to last into the night, Nutrimetics Face Prime Foundation Base
Foundation Brush: MAC 187 Brush
Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder NC20
Concealer: Revlon Color Stay (Blemish concealer)
Blush: NARS Orgasm
Bronzer: MAC MSF Sunny by Nature (Bronzer)
Highlighter: MAC Iridescent Powder/Pressed in Belightful
Eyeshadow Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Bare Canvas Paint Pot or MAC Prep + Prime Eye
Eyeshadows: So many favourites but at the moment am using a lot of: MAC All that glitters, MAC Patina, MAC Jairdin Aires Pigment, MAC Mulch, NARS Hula Hula Eye Palette
Eyeliner: Top- CS Gel Liner or MAC Liquid Liner. Waterline - MAC Smolder or loving my NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk.
Lash Curler: MAC eyelash curler, but I need to invite in a new one because this one is dying... L
Mascara: MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Lipstick: Current faves MAC Lovelorn, MAC Angel, MAC Blankety, NYX Acapulco
Lipgloss: NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Smokey Look & Beige, MAC Lip Gelee in Lilacrush & Lancome Juicy Tubes in Lycee & Marshmallow Nail colour: Been changing my nail colour a lot (because of the blog and my friend loaning me some of her polish collection) but my current favourite would have to be OPI's "La Paz-itively Hot"
What are products are you using/loving right now? Am tagging anyone who would like to do this post. Let me know if you do it on your blog so I can check it out! :)
Exfoliator: None, I don't exfoliate....
Primer: I only really use face primer if I want my make up to last into the night, Nutrimetics Face Prime Foundation Base
Foundation Brush: MAC 187 Brush
Powder: MAC Studio Fix Powder NC20
Concealer: Revlon Color Stay (Blemish concealer)
Blush: NARS Orgasm
Bronzer: MAC MSF Sunny by Nature (Bronzer)
Highlighter: MAC Iridescent Powder/Pressed in Belightful
Eyeshadow Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Bare Canvas Paint Pot or MAC Prep + Prime Eye
Eyeshadows: So many favourites but at the moment am using a lot of: MAC All that glitters, MAC Patina, MAC Jairdin Aires Pigment, MAC Mulch, NARS Hula Hula Eye Palette
Eyeliner: Top- CS Gel Liner or MAC Liquid Liner. Waterline - MAC Smolder or loving my NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk.
Lash Curler: MAC eyelash curler, but I need to invite in a new one because this one is dying... L
Mascara: MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Lipstick: Current faves MAC Lovelorn, MAC Angel, MAC Blankety, NYX Acapulco
Lipgloss: NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Smokey Look & Beige, MAC Lip Gelee in Lilacrush & Lancome Juicy Tubes in Lycee & Marshmallow Nail colour: Been changing my nail colour a lot (because of the blog and my friend loaning me some of her polish collection) but my current favourite would have to be OPI's "La Paz-itively Hot"
What are products are you using/loving right now? Am tagging anyone who would like to do this post. Let me know if you do it on your blog so I can check it out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment