Pages

Monday, February 15

Blue is the colour of dreams

Isn't this the cutest ad for Tiffany & Co?!

Ok so maybe I have a tiny bit of an obsession with anything Tiffany & Co. My love for Tiffany's officially began when I started working for a Serviced Office business about 5-6 years ago. The company is very corporate, full of woman in management and into everything 5 star; including Tiffany's, Moet & Chandon, LV etc! As a Manager every year you'd get a Christmas present .....something from Tiffany & Co. What a treat right?!
I worked as a manager for this company for about 4 years so managed to build up a little T&C collection, plus I have added a few of my own purchases over time. However, now that I no longer work for this company , it's up to me (and the people that love me - hint hint) to grow my T&C collection haha. I better start saving :p

This is my current Tiffany & Co collection
♥

4 comments:

Holly said...

ooh i love it!!my favourite colour of blue!!i have the bracelet earrings and ring too!!

LuLu said...

I've been wanting the 'key-necklace' for so long. I don't know what it is about the key, but it's just kinda mysterious in a way. But yeah... so far I think the only key my budget will allow is the key to my front door... SAD :(

Obsessed.Makup.Addict said...

thats an adorable ad, it really makes me want more...damn advertising tactics!

Unknown said...

The key one is on my wish list too! c'mon get it...because you're worth it :)