Pages

Wednesday, February 17

Cute bows!

I did some naughty lunch time shopping yesterday and got some new earrings. Check out these adorable little bronze/golden bows!
Damage to bank account was minimal. I got them from DIVA (cheap accessory shop) and they only cost NZ$15 as part of a pack of 6 earrings.
I like the bronze metal studs & pearls but am not in love with the rest of the pack. But then again for $15 it was worth it just to get the bows
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're cute Roz! I got this set to wear to the races. I wore the plain bronze round studs then, and have been wearing the bows a lot lately (e.g. to sue and lani's drinks) - my favourites at the moment!! Am saving up for Karen Walker bows at the moment.

...Darshi

Shannon Marie said...

They are so cute(:
xx