I went a little "crazy" at Country Road (woops)
Love their 2010 Urban Career collection. I got:
Country Road Black Low Rise Skinny Jean
Country Road Black Dustin Leather Boots
Boots & Jeans together
I really needed some new black boots and just fell in love when I saw these! I have pretty skinny calves so I always struggle to find boots that are not too loose fitting around my legs. These black boots were a perfect fit and come up quite high, just below the knee. With no zips they are a bit of a mission to get on!! But once on, they fit like a glove. Will just have to remember not to wear these boots when out shopping or something because that would be a nightmare haha.
Country Road Black Long Line Double Breasted Blazer
The designer, Kelly Coe, is an up and coming NZ designer. She is a close friend of one of my friends so we got to pre-order some of her 2010 Winter collection earlier last year. The dress I ordered arrived yesterday!
Elegantly Elle Dress
It's a pretty purple/blue silky dress with heavy gold beading at the bottom. Initially I was quite worried to order something without getting to try it on, but tried it on last night and was happy with the look!
Now I need to avoid the shops for a while to save money :) I am off to Sydney (Australia) for a long Easter weekend in April so no clothes shopping until that trip!!!






2 comments:
Hi gorgeous! I needed to catch up with you fanatic little blogger you ;) The dress is SO freaking cute. It's always the little touches (like the golden beading here) in clothes that make them special. The gold looks so pretty with the blue color! As for the boots: I've been looking for the perfect pair of simple black boots with a simple, yet perfect heel. And WHY is that so hard to find??! Beats me! These boots are so simple, but so perfect. Sigh.... ME = JEALOUS! I'll write you soon. Got lots to tell!
that dress is so pretty!
great purchases! i especially love that blazer
Post a Comment