1. I got this idea from Sarah's blog and I thought it was pretty funny so I'm going to give it a go. You go to Google and type in your first name and then type, wants. So I would type 'Roz wants' and see what comes up. You then take the top 5 results from Google.... Here are mine!
According to Google I want......
1. affordable safe foods!
2. to move to The Hamptons...anyone need a wifey?
3. to create a fruit, veg and, flower haven in her London home
According to Google I want......
1. affordable safe foods!
2. to move to The Hamptons...anyone need a wifey?
3. to create a fruit, veg and, flower haven in her London home
4. to be a real "writer"
5. to kiss you ♥
Haha that was silly! What are your top 5 wants? :p
5. to kiss you ♥
Haha that was silly! What are your top 5 wants? :p
3 comments:
Here's mine:
Nicole wants...
1. to be like Paris, calls of engagement
2. five kids
3. a child
4. to know
5. bigger boobs!
**I think these are all Nicole Richie references!!!**
How fun! Cool post! =)
Suz wants....
1. To know about smoking
2. Everyone to accept homosexuality
3. Needed Suz-ercisers
4. To wish everyone a happy Winter Solstice!
5. a Diamond Ring... ASAP!
RANDOM! But Fun :)
Alana Wants.....
1. to be adored & worshipped like the royalty she feels she is
2. to sleep with him
3. to go into Melbourne
4. to make friends with a guy
5. to become the latter
:)
Post a Comment