Pages

Thursday, February 4

Blue & Bronze

Hi ladies
My look of the day was a recently purchased CUE dress. Am into my bright colours at the moment. I can't believe that shoulder pads are actually back in fashion again - but am really loving it!
Make up wise I thought, let's not go blue with blue so I decided on bronze and cranberry eye. Find those colours make my blue eyes "pop".
 Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
NYX Jumpo pencil in Milk (Inner eye corner)
MAC Dazzlelight (Inner eye & under brow highlighter)
Barry M Dazzle Dust #44 Bronze, applied with mixing medium (all over lid & lower lashline)
Coastal Scents 26 Palette - Cranberry Colour (crease)
MAC Mineralise Eyeshadow - Play on Plums (outer crease)
Coastal Scents True Black Gel Liner (top)
MAC smolder eyeliner (waterline)
MAC Zoom lash mascara
Bobbi Brown natural brow shaper
  
 Lips:
NYX Smokey Look Mega Shine Lipgloss

Also quickly wanted to show you the shoes I wore today, they are one of my all time favourite heels! I always get so many compliments on them.
Hope you all had had a lovely day! It's Friday tomorrow, woop woop! 

5 comments:

LuLu said...

OMG ROZ... THOSE SHOES!!! I'm loving them and also loving your blog:) Keeping track every day!!! I'm inspired, maybe someday I'll start my own. But for now I'll just continue drooling over the shoes, lol!

Love, LuLu

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are awesome!! And you look fab in that blue dress!

Trendy with Style "P" said...

those shoes are so pretty!!!
good choice!
:)

Kristina Marie said...

I LOVE the shoes [!!] and your shadow is beautiful! I just started following your blog and am in love! I love your FOTD posts!! :)

CinderellaGirl30 said...

Oh my god I love those shoes!!! x