Pages

Wednesday, November 2

Happy Hump Day %

I seriously can’t believe how the days are just flying by at the moment. The UK girl band The Saturdays actually switched on the Christmas lights in Oxford Street yesterday because it’s Christmas already in 7 weeks, c’mon that is just plain scary right? ;) I think it feels a little bizarre that Christmas is upon us so soon because only about  a month ago we were experiencing an Indian summer here in London; sun bathing in the parks and wearing summery dresses! 
But you can definitely tell it is autumn now; one of my favourite seasons. tumblr_lpnahadq6O1qlbzcoo1_500_large
I just love all the red, yellow and orange colours and the hundreds of fallen leaves throughout the city. This is a picture I took on the weekend whilst biking through Kensington Palace gardens in London, so pretty!
296634_10150515074234829_500344828_11560370_468305113_n
We also had day light savings on the weekend which means it’s now dark by 4.30pm which is bit of a struggle to adjust to but then again to me winter and it’s darkness has something cosy about it too. I love being snuggled up and warm inside with candles, lights and maybe a hot cuppa tea! At the moment I am loving the Lounge scented candle by Rodial Life & Style.Scented Candle It fills my room with a luxuriously gorgeous honeycomb & vanilla fragrance! I think scented candles are fabulous because they make you feel warm, relaxed & when people walk into your room they go ‘ooeeeeh’ ♥ tumblr_lpvk2zFAX11r1a4w2o1_400_large
Happy Hump Day everyone! xoxo 

No comments: