Pages

Saturday, November 5

How to wear red jeans this fall..

One of the hottest trends this fall seems to be coloured jeans. I was immediately hooked on the look but couldn't decide what colour would suit me & my style the best. I was debating between cobalt blue and red but in the end red won because I felt it was more striking and suitable for fall and winter. 
I ended up finding a great pair at ZARA and have been loving them ever since :)
Here is a recent outfit of the day:
CallherRed
♥ Red skinny Jeans by ZARA (cropped with gold zips)
♥ White ruffled sleeve t-shirt by ZARA
♥ Leather high boots by Country Road
♥ Fake Fur Scarf by Primark
♥ Leather biker jacket by River Island

Red jeans could seem intimidating to pull off, but they can really be as versatile as your trusted indigo favourites. The best advice I can give is probably just to wear them like you would your regular jeans! But if you're still a little shy about sporting the red jeans trend, here are some quick tips: 
♥ Don't pair red with red. Instead wear with black, white, gray, navy or beige/nude.
♥ Team the red jeans with a pattern! This could be polka dot, animal print or nautical-inspired stripes. The busy print is a nice balance to the solid red.
♥ Even bolder (but still right on trend) is to team your red jeans with equally bold colours.  For example a bright orange top, blue blazer or even a yellow belt!
♥ Red jeans look fabulous with neutral-coloured or black heels, flats and boots.
♥ Avoid carrying a red handbag when you're wearing red jeans. It will just be way too much. Instead stick with a tan, white or black bag. Or as per the above point try colour blocking by adding a bold green or blue bag!

Here some more red jeans inspiration:
The other night I teamed my favourite new jeans with a French Connection black silk vest for a fun and easy evening ensemble just like Stacey in the first pic!
I'm loving all these looks and definitely think I made the right choice going red! 
Will you be bold and getting yourself a pair of red jeans this fall? xoxo

6 comments:

Amber said...

These look great on you! You have a lot more fashion sense and courage than I do... I second guess myself all the time when it comes to getting dressed!

Alexandra said...

Love colored denim! You look fantastic! Are you tall btw? You have really long legs!

Unknown said...

i am desperately looking for red jeans bc i love seeing them all over the place. your ootd was fabulous you gorgeous lady :)

Lima said...

These look fantastic on you! Really suits you. Red is a bit daring for me when it comes to jeans, although I;m not a jeans kinda girl anyway, LOL.

I recently purchased burgundy coloured skinnies from Topshop, goes really well with black or grey. xo

Sallyanne said...

Great post, and red really suits you! I want to grab some of zaras colour denim soon :)
xx

Nadia said...

Love this look! I'm tempted to get a pair now, your blog is such an inspiration! xx