
Haha I love this quote ;) It's a bit silly but also true, well in my case anyway. I will confess that shopping in New York made me a very happy girl! There are just so many amazing shops; varying from high street brands, designer shops, department stores to boutiques and even great little street stand shops where they sell the most funky jewellery.
For example check out these awesome two wrap around bracelets I got from a NYC street stand....
On the left a pinky nude leather long strap with a gold chain stitched on that wraps three times around the wrist. You can simply wrap it and click together or knot/twist them like I have done here. On the right is a grey leather strap with little gold studs that you tie (like a shoelace) before connecting together. The lady sold these in so many amazing colours, from bright neons to purple and blues. However in the end I settled on a grey one for me and I got a friend a bright blue one as a birthday gift. The bracelet in the middle is my Cinderela B Neon Luxe bracelet, as seen here (link).
So maybe sometimes money can buy you happiness? ;) Happy hump day everyone! Xoxo

1 comment:
Hi! Just wanted to tell you what your lovely name means in Romanian. You probably know already but jut to make sure, "roz" is "pink". Nice, isn't it? Best of wishes.
Post a Comment