I'm definitely loving this A/W trend and luckily we don't have to spend big bucks at the designer stores to get this English Heritage look. The high street stores are filled at the moment with great items that you can mix and match to incorporate country cool into your wardrobe. Here are some looks from the high street that I am loving and I thought I'd show you how I would make this big autumn trend wearable:
How lovely are both these trench coats & I adore the pearl collar peplum blouse!
(You can click on the image above to to view all the individual item links)
(You can click on the image above for the individual items links)
I've always loved the tartan/plaid look so this trend is right up my alley plus I think a classic tweed jacket is a classic wardrobe staple must-have!
(You can click on the image to to view all the individual items links)
Navy waxed hooded jacket - Dorothy Perkins (link)
Red cable knit jumper by Abercrombie & Fitch (as seen here)
Denim jeggings from ZARA (link)
Hunter Regent Savoy Wellies (link)
A pair of Hunter boots are a must-have for those rainy London days; no need to avoid the puddles ;)
The jacket did well in the rain today and kept me warm and dry. Plus I love the checked detailing in the hood and the patch stitching on the arms! What do you think of my new wax jacket and the English Heritage trend? Have you seen anything that you'd like to add to your wardrobe to look countryside cool this autumn?





1 comment:
I love love love the Topshop peplum top and the check skirt in the first collection.. How much tartan is acceptable for a Scot to have I wonder..before seeming a little TOO patriotic? :) x
Post a Comment