Pages

Friday, July 9

MAC Eyeshadow Haul

When I was in Abu Dhabi I went a little "crazy" at the MAC store. I was just so excited because MAC was so much cheaper than in NZ. For example an eyeshadow in NZ used to cost me around $32 and in Abu Dhabi it was only $20! So I ended up buying 7x new eyeshadows and a new empty 15 palette (now onto my 3rd palette!). It was so hard choosing which ones to get & I changed my mind many times but here are the shades I ended up getting :)
Top Row: Nylon, Copperplate & Electra
Middle Row: Retrospeck & Haux
Bottom Row: Tempting & Coppering
Swatched from left to right: 
Nylon: Pale Gold with icy shimmer (Frost)
 Retrospeck: Beached Blonde (Lustre)
Tempting: Sinfully rich coco (Lustre)
Copperplate: Muted mid-tone Grey (Matte²)
Haux: Soft muted rosy Brown (Satin)
Coppering: Orange Copper (VeluxePearl)
Electra: Silver with icy shimmer (Frost)

I haven't even had a chance to use them all yet but so far am loving Haux, Retrospeck & Copperplate. Not sure why I ended up getting Coppering...am wondering a little how to wear this colour...any suggestions?

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Great choices! I am tempted to get Nylon. It looks like a really nice highlight or innner cornner colour.

X

RamblingRose26 said...

Amazing colors :)
Everyone loves Nylon

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

so pretty! great picks! im working on my first one!

http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nice choices! Electra is my favorite silver and Haux is one of my absolute favorite colors, I've used it for years as a transition color. It's so perfect, especially with greys.

Nicole said...

great e/s choices. i love getting empty palettes to full up :)