Hello my Habibti! (is Arabic for "my love/darling as said to a girlfriend)
After about 48 hours delay due to a broken plane, I finally left Sydney and arrived in Abu Dhabi at 3am on Friday. My best friend Char was there to pick me up at the airport, she such a sweetheart! After catching up on some sleep and a nice lunch out in Abu Dhabi we headed off to Dubai for the weekend. Some of the things we got up to in Dubai:
- Watching The Netherlands beat Brazil 2-1 in the World Cup Quarter final.OMG OMG soooo happy & excited!
- Dinner at amazing Japanese Restaurant Okku
- Clubbing at the Cavalli Club (owned & designed by Roberto Cavalli)
- Visiting the Burj Khalifa (tallest building in the world)
- SHOPPING (will share some of my purchases soon) :)
Here us a photo of us all glammed up to hit the town & sharing my FOTN
Me: dress by Decuba
Char: dress by Kookai
Cavalli Club, check out all the bling! Amazing place
♥ Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
Revlon Colourstay concealer
Revlon New Complexion bronzing powder in Sun
NARS Orgasm (blush)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (highlight on cheekbone)
Revlon Colourstay concealer
Revlon New Complexion bronzing powder in Sun
NARS Orgasm (blush)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (highlight on cheekbone)

MAC Paintpot in Blackground (all over lid & lower lash line)
MAC Knight Divine e/s (lid, crease & lower lash line)
MAC Black Tied e/s (outer V, crease & lower lash line)
MAC Knight Divine e/s (lid, crease & lower lash line)
MAC Black Tied e/s (outer V, crease & lower lash line)
MAC Wedge e/s (orbital bone to soften crease)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (brown bone highlight)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (waterline & upper lash line)
MAC Zoomlash Mascara
MAC Vanilla Pigment (brown bone highlight)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (waterline & upper lash line)
MAC Zoomlash Mascara
♥ Lips:
MAC Lustreglass lipgloss in Pinkarat
I am now back in Abu Dhabi to enjoy a few more days of quality time with my best friend before heading to Europe on Wednesday. Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Mwah -x-

5 comments:
OMG I would love to go to Abu Dhabi!! (sp?).. And you girls look so beautiful!! =)
You guys look Gorgeous I so wanna go to Abu Dhabi I love the arabic architecture and the women are just absolutely stunning...Hope you have fun =)
Both of you look stunning!
I wish I could visit Abu Dhabi some day! Must be awesome...
Amazing.. What a magical and special opportunity to visit Dhabi... Awesome:)
http://heelsandlipgloss.blogspot.com/
your make up is amazing!! sooo cutE!
http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment