Pages

Saturday, July 10

Plenty of love in our house>

Oh how I am loving this amazing European Summer weather at the moment! It's a fab improvement from the cold & drab weather in Wellington, NZ! In the Netherlands it's been sunny and between 28-34 degrees the last few days. Which means time to bring out summer dresses or shorts. Love it! Here's my casual OOTD:
"There was plenty of love at our house" T-shirt by Ruby
100% Linen khaki/grey shorts by Witchery
Large diamonté studs by Witchery

I am having so much fun playing around with all my new MAC eyeshadows. So I thought I would share one of my favourite new looks by using Haux in the crease! It's such a beautiful soft brown/rosy shade and a dream to blend!
♥ Eyes:
UDPP
NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk (inner corner of eye)
MAC All that Glitters e/s (all over lid)
MAC Dazzlelight e/s (tearduct & browbone highlight)
MAC Haux e/s (crease & lower lash line)
MAC Copperplate e/s (outer V to slightly darken outer crease)
MAC Fluidline (waterline & upper lash line)
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

Because I am now on holidays for a while (and therefore wear a bit more "exciting" clothes) please let me know if you guys like the Outfit of the Day posts? x0x0

5 comments:

RamblingRose26 said...

That makeup gives you such a fresh look.
I love seeing your OOTD posts, and the t-shirt you are wearing is so cute =)

Veronika said...

love your makeup! you have such gorgeous skin :)

Katie said...

Love the look.. What are you wearing on your lips?

Unknown said...

Veronika - yes I have been blessed with good skin, lucky me, I dont really look after it that well...am a make up person not into skincare that much, very weird haha.
Katie - on lips am wearing Darling lipstick by Gosh with a nude lipgloss on top. Just bought Darling the other way, will do a post about it, love it! :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yes, please do more OOTD posts!

Good luck today with the World Cup!

--Ashley