This is So Laque Nail Polish in Bleu Asphalte (#37) which launched as part of the Bourjois Paris Ballerine collection back in April this year. I love the colour of this polish; it’s a very stylish blue-grey shade. I found the colour quite hard to capture in the photos so I think in the above pictures it looks a lot bluer than it did in real life. It’s really more a dark slate grey with a hint of navy which comes across a little better in the photo below.

The polish is highly pigmented, which means you’ll only need 1-2 coats and it has a gorgeous super shiny finish! So overall; lovely shade, good formula but it I found I did chip reasonably fast (after 2-3 days I needed to be remove it due to chipping).
I think dark nail polish can either look a little vamp/gothic or if you get the shade right it can also look really chic. This shade is definitely very modern and classy!
What do you think; have you ever rocked a dark nail like this? xoxo
I think dark nail polish can either look a little vamp/gothic or if you get the shade right it can also look really chic. This shade is definitely very modern and classy!
What do you think; have you ever rocked a dark nail like this? xoxo
1 comment:
wow such a pretty color.
xo Jenn
imperfection-isbeauty.com
Post a Comment