L.K. Bennett is one of my favourite UK fashion brands. The luxury brand and has been around since 1990 and was established in London, but is now quickly establishing a wider international presence. It being one of the Duchess Kate Middleton's favourite shops may have helped with that I think ;) If the Duchess Kate loves it...how can we not love it; that girl has got class and style!
So when the lovely people from L.K. Bennett approached me to feature on their latest newsletter (link) and website I felt so very honoured! They asked me to pick my favourite five items from their current collection which turned out to be a harder task then I'd thought, I mean how to pick only five when I loved pretty much everything?!
In the end these items stood out most to me and are my L.K. Bennett must-haves at the moment!
That stunning Aqua Crocus Tote just HAD to be on there; it is very high on my shopping LUST list!
The feature also shows the must-have picks by three other fabulous bloggers!
Check their L.K. Bennett favourites below:
Amanda from the Online Stylist
Amanda from the Online Stylist
A great, fun to read blog by this lovely UK stylist that aims to put 'fashion at your fingertips'!
Briony Whitehouse aka Miss B from A girl, A style
Miss B is an Australian lady that now spends her days between London and Cambridge and blogs about fashion, food, London and everything else fabulous! Love her writing style and beautiful photos.
Jen Inglis from The Style Crusader
There is no doubt that Jen has got a fabulous sense of style!
I could spend hours getting lost reading her blog and admiring all her gorgeous outfit and fashion posts. Plus she's a great photographer which is very inspirational for me.
I could spend hours getting lost reading her blog and admiring all her gorgeous outfit and fashion posts. Plus she's a great photographer which is very inspirational for me.
So what do you think of my (or the other bloggers) L.K. Bennet must-have picks?



1 comment:
wow! such a fun thing to do! I love the crocus tote!! xx
Anna
Post a Comment