I think because we are not often blessed with that kind of weather here it makes us appreciate the sunshine and heat so much more that everyone is just super HAPPY!! In a nutshell, you can’t beat London on a summers day!
When it’s such lovely weather I always feel like wearing lots of colour to reflect my sunny mood; I thought this bright yellow dress fit the bill perfectly; I felt a bit like a ray of sunshine ;)



Dress: bought this about 3 years ago in New Zealand at Principals
Shoes: Nude flat sandals from ZARA, got these a couple of month's ago. Super comfy!
Jacket: Denim Jacket by Bershka (as seen here)
Gold & Turqoise clover necklace by Regina Pierallini (link)
Sunglasses by RayBan
Watch by Michael Kors
Watch by Michael Kors
I started this glorious day with breakfast in the sun at Gusto in Notting Hill, which is a lovely little Italian cafe/restaurant just down the road from my house! It's so nice to have a fantastic local place where you can go for a coffee, sit outside and enjoy delicious food and super friendly service.
My delicious organic yoghurt with home made granola, banana and honey!
On my nails (and toes) I am wearing my favourite nail polish this summer
Bourjois 10 Days Nail Enamel in Macaron #25 (as seen here)
Bourjois 10 Days Nail Enamel in Macaron #25 (as seen here)
And as I am writing this post as it is raining outside....c'mon please bring back summer?! xoxo
7 comments:
Hey,i loooove your necklace,it looks just super fabulous!The perfect colour for this summer! I wanted to buy it at an online shop,but read some comments on other blogs about the bad quality of these necklaces.Do you agree to that or would you recommend buying it? Thanks,Lisa :)
beautiful, love your sandals
- ordaining serendipity
Necklace not on that site anymore :(
Cute outfit! :) I love your hiar!
egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xx
Gorgeous dress and I love the denim jacket.
Xo
I love your blog. I´m from Brazil and I read it every day.
I will like if you write about the shampoo that you use because I love your hair!
Thanks!
=)
lovely outfit, love the dress! yellow makes me happy :)
Post a Comment