Pages

Monday, June 11

New snakeskin pumps from ZAPA Paris

When I was in Paris, my friend introduced me to one of her favourite stores there....ZAPA!

ZAPA Paris is a french fashion house that has been around since 1972. Their designs and accessories are elegant, modern and sophisticated. It's not quite high street but also not quite designer, prices are more comparable to say Reiss and Whistles or other french stores like Maje and Sandro.

When I walked into the shop I could understand why she loved it so much. The store was filled with a collection full of quality beautiful items but one pair of shoes in particular enchanted me.....

I mean how could I not take these beauties home?!These are not real snakeskin but leather with a snakeskin print.

The main thing I loved about these shoes however was how amazingly comfortable they felt on....
I almost wanted to walk out of the store in them (paying first of course) & keep wearing them all day :)
They don't seem to sell these heels on their website but here is a link for the same style but in a gorgeous nude suede version. Priced at €165 (link)

I wore them out for dinner that same night with simple skinny black trousers, a white top and black blazer for a fun but classic look! I think these snake skin pumps will be able to spice up many outfits!

I loved ZAPA Paris and will definitely check them out again next time I am in Paris because unfortunately I think they are only located in France and Belgium at the moment.  

Had you heard of ZAPA Paris before? xoxo 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh wow, I love these so much, I've been searching for the perfect pair of snakeskin heels and these look super comfy too. Wish we could get them over here.
x

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

Snakeskin is always perfect!


http://herdollface.blogspot.com/