Pages

Tuesday, September 4

Abercrombie & Fitch shopping purchases

When in America one thing that's always a must-do for me is a visit to an Abercrombie & Fitch store! I love their casual, typical american, a little preppy style of clothing plus I've pretty much always been a sucker for anything red, white and blue or stripey! So the purchases I made at A&F in California aren't much of a surprise probably....
Red, white and blue anyone? What I got...
A&F super skinny destoyed jeans in medium wash (link) - $39 on sale!
Blythe sweater with black and white classic striped pattern (link) - $58
Loved the shawl collar and it's so soft so nice and for autumn/winter!
Camille cable knit sweater in red (link) -$58
Arielle classic white v-neck tshirt (link) - $28
I'm especially stoked with my new jeans because a pair of destroyed jeans was on my shopping lust-list and I managed to score these in the sale for only $39 plus they were a great fit!

What do you think of my 'all American' Abercrombie & Fitch purchases? X



2 comments:

Brooke said...

A and F can be kind of addicting, huh?!

Cute clothes!


Brooke

=)

Gaby Fauchon said...

Oooh I love skinny jeans - the only style i wear actually! - and it's even better when it's destroyed (: