For a long long time now I have lusted after a pair of designer Tory Burch flats. I tried to be good and not give in but it didn't help that I kept seeing them pop up on my regular blog reads like here and here. So when I was in New York City I decided to treat myself and finally satisfy my cravings. In London a pair costs £170 and in the USA they were $195 which converts to about £120 so that's quite a saving...well that's how I justified this splurge purchase to myself ;)
Anyhoo here they are....aren't they just beautiful?!
I chose the Classic Reva Ballet flats in black. These iconic shoes are known for its timeless design and comfortable fit. I love the big gold logo which gives them a very chic feel that effortlessly compliments any outfit.
I got mine from Bloomingdales (link) but have since found out for you UK ladies that you can actually score yourself these lovely flats for about £125 from ShopBop online with free world wide delivery here!
This is me wearing my new flats out and about the other day....
The dress in this photo is one of my favourite wardrobe items at the moment. It's the Louche Rocia Digital Print Floral dress that I got from JOY a few months ago. I walked past the shop on my lunch break, spotted it on the mannequin and it was love at first sight! For only £55 (link) it had to be mine and I think it's is the perfect dress for a wedding, a garden party or even just for work to let the fun floral print brighten up my day!
I am definitely loving my new Tory Burch flats; classy and comfortable; now what more can a girl want....?
......maybe one in every colour? ;) xoxo




7 comments:
I bought a pair of these about 2 years ago, have worn them to death and only now do I need to repurchase. Really good quality and they make me smile every time I look down at the cute little logo :)
they are adorable! on my wish list for ages, but still have to wait ;)
XO
They are so pretty! I recently brought a similar pair from Dorothy Perkins without even realising but sadly they fell apart and now I'm seriously lusting after some Tory Burch flats x
Love the Tory Burch flats! <3
Are they comfortable to wear? I've been dying to by myself a pair...
Hi Cheryl - they are definitely comfortable to wear :)
So jealous!
Post a Comment