When it comes to hairstyling, my can't-live-without item would have to be my ghd styler. I bought my first one when I was about 18 years old and I have not looked back since. I personally think its the best quality iron out in the market place and I use mine daily for straightening or curling my hair! I've tried other irons over the years which have been good but the ghd's remain on top because they heat so quickly and they are the only stylers that can make my curls last all day without them falling out too quickly. You can watch my 'vintage' ghd hair curling tutorial that I filmed two years ago here (
link).
I recently discovered that ghd have now a launched a hairstyles page on their website where they demonstrate images and videos of styles that are on-trend or for special occasions. But I particularly like to browse their
celebrity hairstyles page (
link) for the latest hair inspirations!
These are some of my favourite looks at the moment....
When it comes to celebrity hairstyles Blake Lively, Gwyneth Paltrow and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are definitely three girls whose hair I always love! Who are your celeb hair style icons? xoxo
1 comment:
Blake Lively definitely has beautiful hair!
=)
Brooke
Post a Comment