People say that good things come in small packages, and with this bottom lash mascara Clinique totally proves that to be true! I realise I am a little late jumping on the bandwagon for this much hyped about product but I always just thought..why would anyone need a special bottom lash mascara and just wrote it off as another gimmicky makeup item. But do I wear mascara on my bottom lashes? Yes everyday! I feel it opens and frames my eyes, especially since my lashes are fair but I always used the same mascara as for the top lashes. At a recent Clinique event I found this little tube in my goodie bag and was curious to finally put it to the test to see if it really was good as people claimed...
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara is basically a baby mascara bottle (2ml) with a miniature wand to allow perfect application of the mascara into your bottom lashes, it even reaches all those tricky-to-reach lashes!
The best thing about this little beauty however is its formula! Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara is made from a polymer formula that will not budge, smudge of flake, but as soon as bath water temperature water hits it, the mascara "relaxes" and can be removed easily!
I had pretty much accepted the fact that the mascara on my bottom lashes would always flake or smudge throughout the day but NO MORE! I was super impressed with the lasting-power of this bottom lash mascara. My bottom lashes still look black, defined and pretty after a long day at work...plus it even withstood the gym test!
I am officially a changed woman and will definitely repurchase this product over and over! Have you tried the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara?
Available in Black and Black/Brown. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact wearers. Bottom Lash Mascara, 2.5ml - RRP £10.00/€14.00.
To buy online, visit:
clinique.co.uk
3 comments:
I've been dying to try this as I love the look of mascara on your bottom lashes but mine always become clumpy or I find it under my eyes within a few hours. Great review!
www.cagneyandlace.com
Hi Rozz :) I am looking for a clenaser for my face. I wonder which product you use? Which product is better to clean up face? Also, my skin is sensitive to sun and there can be sunspots. What sun protect cream you suggest?Thanks :)
Love the look of this! I hardly have any bottom lashes though :(
http://www.la-vida-fresa.com xo
Post a Comment