Pages

Wednesday, November 14

Tumblr - Life is like a box of chocolates....

I am a big lover of beautiful images and quotes to inspire me in life and I’m already addicted to Pinterest (follow me: link) to collect and organise my favourite things onto mood boards. I also knew of Tumblr’s existence, which is a very popular micro-blogging platform, but I just hadn’t got involved….mainly for the fact that I don’t really need another procrastinating pastime in my life ;) But after someone pointed out the website to me again last week I decided to take the plunge and sign up and it’s now fair to say I am completely hooked! I actually saw this quote on Tumblr today and think it sums the whole concept up quite nicely...

“A person’s Tumblr tells a lot about them. It shows what kind of images they see in their head, who they love, who they hate, even what they think about other people. But most of all – has all the words they never said to people, all the words they couldn’t have said but should have said.”

Check out my Tumblr page here. Are you on Tumblr? If you are, leave me a comment with a link to your page because I would love to find more great people to follow to share the love of images.
 
 





Probably one of my favourite quotes:
"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are going to get!"
http://dutchessroz.tumblr.com

And it's that time of the week again. Loving this....
Happy Hump Day everyone :)

2 comments:

Phibster said...

That Tumblr quote sums it up so well! I absolutely love Tumblr (even over Pinterest at the moment) mine is peluxe.blogspot.com :)

LoveAndWishLists said...

http://isnt-itlovely.tumblr.com/ .. tumblr is my new favourite way to spend a sunday morning, and thats my link xx