Pages

Thursday, July 1

Tag: The Way You Make Me Feel

I saw this post on “Caz's” blog recently and had saved it to my laptop do sometime I was really really bored. Well at the moment I am “stuck” in Sydney. After waiting 12 hours at Sydney Airport yesterday due to my plane having technical difficulties, the flight ended up getting cancelled so they put us in hotels for the night. Am now still waiting at the hotel for an update on when I will fly out! Fingers crossed it is soon because I am bored out of my brain…so perfect timing to do this post haha :)
RULES:
1. Put your MP3 Player/ iPod/ iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the song name down, no matter how silly it sounds
WARNING: Be prepared for a very wide & random mix of music! 
Putting your iPod on shuffle in can be a funny/embarrasing experience..

If someone says ‘is this ok?’ you say: Brighter than Sunshine (Aqualung)
How would you describe yourself? Promiscuous (Nelly Furtado)
What do you like in a guy/girl? Sexy back (Justin Timberlake)
How do you feel today? Starry Eyed (Ellie Goulding)
What is your life’s purpose? Kiss Kiss (Chris Brown ft T-Pain)
What is your motto? I got a feeling (Black Eyed Pea’s)
What do your friends think of you? Never say Never (The Fray)
What do your parents think of you? Sexy Lady (Young Berg)
What do you think about very often? Wonderful World (James Morrison)
What do you think of the person you like? Talk –(Coldplay)
What is your life story? Dreams (Jason Derulo)
What do you want to be when you grow up?  I’m not alone (Calvin Harris)
What do u think when u see the person u like? Hey,Soul Sister (Train)
What will you dance to at your wedding? About you now (Sugerbabes)
What will they play at your funeral? Miss Independence (Ne-Yo)
What is your hobby/interest? In the End (Linkin Park)
What is your biggest fear? Sugar (Flo Rida)
What is your biggest secret? Hands Down (Dashboard Confessional)
What do you think of your friends? Forbidden Paradise (DJ Tiesto)
What will you post this as? The way you make me feel (Michael Jackson)

I'd like to tag anyone who is bored like me & would like to do it :p
Fingers crossed I get told soon that I can leave Sydney and start my first stop of my holiday & adventure in Abu Dhabi with my best friend Char!! xoxo

3 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Hope you fly soon x

Shannon Marie said...

I love this tag:) its a great idea. I might just have to try it out!
xx

Anonymous said...

So cute and funny, Roz! (: Hope you are safey where you were heading to now! (: xoxo