Yes it's true, as healthy as I might sound, I have a slight addiction to Diet Coke! I know it's bad stuff, but ohhhh it's soooo good though ;) Anyways, sometimes during the day when I need a little 'pick me up' I might head to the local shop to get myself a bottle of Diet Coke. So I was very happy to discover that at the moment there is a plus side to my little addiction. Why? Well Boots is running a fab promotion that when you buy 2x 500ml bottles of Diet Coke from any participating store you'll get a limited edition nail polish from Nails Inc for FREE!
Worth £11 each you'll be able to choose from (L-R) Caramel, Denim, Plum and Heather Grey.
The two little beauties I have scored so far with my little addiction are Caramel & Demin!
I promise I will feature them in some NOTD posts in due course :)
The two little beauties I have scored so far with my little addiction are Caramel & Demin!
I promise I will feature them in some NOTD posts in due course :)
The offer has been available since mid January and will be subject to availability & while stocks last.
So hurry up & run down to your local Boots now to get your free Nails Inc polish xoxo
So hurry up & run down to your local Boots now to get your free Nails Inc polish xoxo


6 comments:
LOL you and your Diet Coke :D I'm curious to see how that camel one turns out. I bet that looks really pretty in summer when your hands are tan... white summer dress... yup, can totally picture it :)
I love these promotions,
I missed the last one that they had!
every one was sold out *grumble*
x
the pink one is beyond cute (-_0) ,, its Cuteness !
Cute colors!
Just scored another one today, got the pink one 'Heather Grey'
Wooohoo got to love Diet Coke and getting Free Nail Polish is just SUCH a bonus :p
xoxo Roz
I'm gutted that I didn't realise they had done this again this year! I was a big fan when they did it last time. I love all the colours too. Why did I not see this...I'm always wondering around boots!!
Post a Comment