I hope you all had a nice weekend? I certainly enjoyed the sunshine we had in London yesterday! I actually had to rummage around my room to find my sunglasses ☀ So are you as tempted by the new year sales, as I have been? I picked up this very dark blue dotted dress at ZARA back in Holland and wore it to work on Friday. Here is my OOTD:
I got so many compliments on the dress, so am really glad I got it. Plus it was a fab little bargain at only €16.95. I teamed it with a black ZARA cardigan, black tights, a black leather belt and black ankle boots by ALDO. MakeUp wise I'm wearing MAC Knight Divine eyeshadow, one of my all time faves!
In other exciting 'shopping news' I received my ASOS order in the mail today, woop woop! More sales tempting me, naughty naughty Roz ;) Check out my purchases:
♥ Set of three Vintage Style Stacking Rings - £8 online here♥ Gipsy French Back Seam Tights - £7 online here
♥ Gipsy Diamond Tights - £5 online here
♥ ASOS Rose Stud Earrings - £4 online here
♥ Ted Baker Montagu Gold Open Heart Stud Earrings - was £29 now £17 online here
♥ ASOS Should Pad Batwing Midi Dress - was £28, now £19.50 online here
♥ ASOS Seamed Pencil Skirt in black - was £30, now £16 online here
♥ Eyeko Eye Duo - was £9, now £5 online here
Can't wait to try out the Eyeko Mascara & Liner! Watch this space....
xoxo


5 comments:
Gorgeous dress, it really suits you! Looking beautiful as always honey! xxx
Love that cameo ring!
These are all great buys! I love your Zara outfit, too.
I wish it was easy for ASOS to ship to Canada : (
<3 your blogg babes :)
Follow mine?
izzy xx
Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!
Post a Comment