Pages

Monday, April 16

123 Perfect Foundation - Face of the Day

As far as drugstore foundations go I have to say Bourjois seem to know their stuff! I love their Healthy Mix Gel Serum foundation (review here) and the Bourjois 10hour sleep effect foundation. Their latest foundation '123 Perfection' is no exemption to their winning foundation formula. 
The new liquid foundation contains 3 colour pigments to give you a beautiful even complexion!

1. A yellow concealing pigment to cover dark circles for a rested complexion
2. A mauve radiance boosting pigment to light up your skin
3 A green anti-redness pigment to eliminate high colour and even the tone

And just like that 1,2,3 Perfect ;)

The foundation is available in 5 shades; 51 (vanilla clair) - 52 (vanille) - 53 (beige clair) - 54 (beige) - 56 (beige rosé). For me 52 is a great match but may need 53 as I get a bit more tanned in summer. 

The formula is very smooth and perfectly blends into my skin providing me with medium coverage.  I apply the product by buffing it in flawlessly with my Stigma stippling brush (link). The foundation has 24-hour hydrating benefits which means it lets the skin breathe and it contains SPF10 to protect you from UV rays. 

Plus I just love it when foundations come with a pump to dispense the product!

But my favourite thing about this foundation is that it has a beautiful soft matte finish which means I have not been using any powder on top which has been a really nice change for me. 

Here is a recent FOTD.....
MAC Studio Finish concealer NC20
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in 52
Bourjois' Délice de Poudre bronzing powder (as seen here)
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing Blush (as seen here
HD Brows kit (review here)
NARS Silk Road eyeshadow (lid)
NARS Abyssina eyeshadow (browbone & tearduct)
Urban Decay Snakeskin eyeshadow (outer V & lower lash line)
Blink & Go mascara

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation will be available from mid April 2012 and will retail at Boots for £10.99. Do you think you'll try this new foundation? xoxo

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Your skin looks absolutely amazing, what a result from a "drugstore" foundation :-)
I love your eyemake up too


Just to let you know, I'm having a little giveaway(click here!), which includes a Benefit Erase Paste :-)
xxx
http://laurenrmilor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/late-100-followers-give-away.html

Marina (Makeup4all) said...

It looks amazing on you. And btw, thank you for the beautiful photos with Barcelona! x

EmilyGrace said...

Your skin looks gorgeous!
Think I will be picking up this foundation! :)

egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Unknown said...

the finish on your skin is gorgeous! this foundation sounds really lovely, I have recently tried the healthy mix one and love it too!