As you know I am loving anything in the colour mint at the moment so this was something that I just HAD to add to my nail polish collection....
I think Essie's Mint Candy Apple is the perfect shade for spring 2012 or just imagine it on feet with sand between your toes, while on the beach..... oh yeah baby bring on summer :)
This could have been just my bottle but the formula of Mint Candy Apple was a little thick for me which made application a bit tricky. You definitely need 2-3 coats for smooth/opaque cover.
This could have been just my bottle but the formula of Mint Candy Apple was a little thick for me which made application a bit tricky. You definitely need 2-3 coats for smooth/opaque cover.
Oh and my lovely flattie also got me a little gift from her recent holiday trip to Dubai....
.....in the form of a mini mint nail polish from Sephora....oh she knows me SO well :)
.....in the form of a mini mint nail polish from Sephora....oh she knows me SO well :)
Teeny Bikini nail polish by Sephora (link) is a lovely mint shade.
It's a little more green than Essie's Mint Candy Apple.
It has a great, non-streaky formula and the mini size makes it super easy to just pop into your handbag for a quick mint fix anytime, anywhere :) xoxo


3 comments:
I loveee Essie's Mint Candy Apple! Just did my fingers & toes with this colour.. I think I'm a lil' obsessed with it!!
such a cute colour!!
http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/
always loved the look of Mint Candy apple. Would to to own it as it's such a gorgeous nail color and like you have said perfect for Spring. If only Essie was easily available here in Ireland I would have picked it up ages ago.
Post a Comment