Out and about in South Kensington on a lovely spring Sunday a few weekends ago....
♥ Red skinny Jeans by ZARA (cropped with gold zips) as seen here
♥ Thigh high flat boots from Oasis
♥ Ginatricot Bag as seen
here
♥ Blue Stripe Sequin Top from River Island (
link)
♥ Watch by Michael Kors

Me, the 'stripes addict' that I am, spotted this top at River Island and fell in love instantly. Stripes and sequins, now what better combo could a girl wish for?
My friend and I met up at one of our regular brunch places in South Kensington; Le Pain Quotidien
When we go here we always order a large bowl of honey banana porridge, it's the best!
My Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses (link)

4 comments:
You look so pretty! I love that top.
xxx
you look great! I love stripes too, can never get enough. I love the shoulder design on yours :)
I love your top! The white bead detailing is so pretty!
Gorgeous outfit Roz, you look stunning & that porridge looks so yummy!!! <3
Post a Comment