Pages

Wednesday, April 11

Hola Guapas, I am back!

Hola guapa(s) means hello beautiful in Spanish! Sorry for my lack of blogging recently but I was away on holiday and really needed the break. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter break. I got back from Barcelona late on Monday night and have to say I had the BEST weekend. Everyone told me I was going to love Barcelona and they were right…….it was amazing!!

Here some (ok quite a few....sorry!) photos of my lovely long weekend…. 


Casa Batlló by Gaudi

Churros con Chocolate....OMG delicious!

Casa Mila or 'La Padrera'
Exploring the city....
The very impressive Sagrada Familia
Parc Guell
Our usual breakfast in the sun; croissants, coffee and fresh fruit..
I loved visiting the 'La Boqueria' market. The fresh amount of fruit, meat and produce was amazing!
We definitely consumed a LOT of amazing food during our Spanish weekend....
Paella and Sangria!
Sugary donuts 'Rosquillas'
Lots and lots of Tapas!
Chocolate covered Churros ♥
My gorgeous friend at the Barcelona Pavilion by Mies van der Rohe
Cava in the sunshine by the beach!

We were very sad when we had to say 'Adios' to Barcelona again to head back to London. I definitely want to visit Barcelona again soon, think it's one of my favourite places in Europe.
I saw this in one of the streets in Barcelona and think it summed up our weekend rather well.....

Happy Hump Day everyone :) xoxo Roz

12 comments:

EmilyGrace said...

What gorgeous photos! Looks like you had an amazing time! :)

egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Unknown said...

What a truly amazing city! I hope you enjoyed every minute of your holiday!

http://www.jessiswonderland.com/

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Thanks for this post - you've now added Barcelona to my list of places I must see!

Kar Yi said...

Beautiful photos :D The architecture looks stunning and the food looks delish! I now wish I paid more attention in the 7 years of Spanish classes I took when I was younger XD

Vida said...

Omg I am so jealous. I want to go to Barcelona so badly!

Serena said...

very jealouse hahaa, hope you had a lovely time you have some great photos there!xxx

www.BeautySW.blogspot.co.uk

Supergirl said...

So beautiful!!!! Very nice photos!

Unknown said...

really great photos!!

http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

Lesley said...

Such gorgeous photos!! I want to go! xx

Unknown said...

Do you have a blog button? I would love to add you to my "Blog Love" list!

http://jessiswonderland.com/

Liz said...

I had to laugh at your paella picture! The last girls' trip I had was to Chicago with a good friend and we found this awesome spanish restaurant and ate paella and drank sangria - it was so good! Not quite as good as Barcelona I'm sure. Wonderful post!!

Nadia said...

I love Spain, I've been to so many places but Barcelona lol which is funny since that's probably one of the first places people visit.

Where is your scarf from, so pretty :) xx