Pages

Monday, May 21

New arm candy: my four-leaf clover bracelet!

I spotted this cute bracelet online in gold on Valerie's (cool) blog www.mirroroffashion.com a few weeks back. I straight away went to the online shop 'Echt iets voor mij' (which means 'truly something for me' in Dutch) and fell in love with the jewellery range by LOTT. Gioielli.
I got myself the same delicate four leaf clover charm bracelet but in silver.
This bracelet hasn't left my arm since...I am hoping it will bring me luck in life ;)
Length: 17.5cm, Silver (925) at  €37.50 (link)
I love wearing it on its own for a more simple, delicate look or next to my watch on my left wrist or I mix it in with all my other bracelets on my right wrist. They also have this bracelet plated in gold or rose gold if you prefer that. Plus check out the other cute charm designs in the same collection; I love all of them!
Silver Skull (link)
Gold Bow (link)
Gold Cross (link)
Rose Gold Butterfly (link)

Do you like my new arm candy? xoxo

Note: The 'Echt iets voor mij' website says they ship to the Netherlands and Belgium but if you want to buy something I'd say tweet them directly to see if they will ship internationally because I think they definitely can ship to the UK!

4 comments:

Echt iets voor mij said...

Nice Post Roz! We can definitely ship to the UK, no any problem :-)

Live, love & shine!

valerierbrems said...

So nice! Enjoy your new arm candy sweets!

Anastasia Soldatos said...

I love the Gold Bow, so pretty :) as is yours! xx

http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

They are really cute, I want the clover and the bow one. :)

LaceyLoves