Pages

Tuesday, May 15

Seriously lusting after LK Bennett Crocus Bag

I’ve completely falling in love with these gorgeous L.K. Bennett Crocus Bags! They're available in a range of stunning shades from black pink, citrus yellow and nude.
 But I think especially the aqua blue one has my name written all over it!!
Unfortunately at £245 each they're a bit out of my budget at the moment.
Maybe I should start saving? Or anyone feeling generous; gifts are always welcome ;) xoxo

3 comments:

Hayley said...

This is gorgeous, I'm a total handbag girl!

Hayley
http://abritishcocktail.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I want the Yellow one... but seriously £245... OUCH!! I may have to check it out in real life and I may be tempted! haha.

Anonymous said...

I love this bag and LK Bennett sold out really quickly. They now only have the black one for £195, still pricey but I just might have to do it as I love it - thanks Roz