Pages

Friday, May 18

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Capri Collection

Yes it’s that time of the year again where in the lead up to summer, Estée Lauder launches their annual Bronze Goddess collection! I absolutely love their Bronze Goddess products so was very excited to get to preview the 2012 collection last month in London. You can read my review of the 2011 Bronze Goddess ‘Soleil’ Collection here (link) This years collection was inspired by the seductive beauty of the Isle of Capri.
The Capri makeup look is sexy yet sophisticated including warm, glimmering gold and metallic hues and sun-kissed tones, complemented by rich brown and bright white. I think the collection definitely captures the feeling of summer, can please take me on a holiday there now?? ;)

Every year the collections includes their popular ‘Bronze Goddess’ fragrance plus a brand new limited edition. The Bronze Goddess Capri fragrance has a gorgeous warm summery but fresh scent which reminds me of being on holidays by the ocean.

The fragrance includes top notes of Lemon Leaves, Mandarin and Cassis, heart notes of Peony and Jasmine Samabac and base notes of creamy vanilla, amber wood, patchouli and musk.

 I adore the smell and also love the styling of the bottle. On recent sunny days I have sprayed myself with the stuff to get me in summer spirit and I am definitely packing this for my sunshine holidays this year.
NEW Bronze Goddess Capri Eau Fraiche/Skinscent, 100ml £40.00

Also in the Bronze Goddess Capri collection in the Pure Colour Illuminating Powder Gelee in Shimmering sands which is a gorgeous bronze shimmer powder for a beautiful warm sun-kissed glow. With clever prisma shine technology, featuring a tri-brid formula of liquid, powder and gel, the luminescent formula delivers a naturally radiant finish.
You can apply the product dry (as bronzer or highlight) or wet for a more vibrant look for example as an eye shadow or blended out on your collarbones for a sexy golden glow on your chest area.
Swatched: Top; dry and bottom; wet

The limited edition nail lacquer from the Capri collection is ‘Molton Lava’
Its a deep purple taupe with pinkish gold shimmer that runs throughout vanish! See some great swatches here (link). Think this will look especially smashing on my toes over summer time :)

The full Bronze Goddess Capri Makeup Collection includes: 
For Face:
NEW Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelee in Shimmering Sands, £28.00
Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer, 30ml £21.50
Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer, £27.00
Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer, £27.00
Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer, £27.00

For Lips:
NEW Pure Color Gloss in Shimmering Mirage, £16.00
Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Tiger Eye, £18.50
Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Urban Auburn, £18.50

For Eyes:
NEW Pure Color Five Color Gelee Powder EyeShadow Palette in Bronze Sands, £35.00
NEW Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon Duo in White Sands/Molten Lava, £18.00
Sumptuous Waterproof Bold Volume™ Lifting Mascara in Black, £19.50

For Nails:
NEW Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Molten Lava, £14.00

Another standout item from this collection for me would be the limited edition Five Color Gelee Powder EyeShadow Palette in Bronze Sands. I love last years eyeshadow palette from the Bronze Goddess Soleil collection (read my review here) and I use it all the time! I like using a bronze/golden shade all over the lid and then popping a bright blue on my lower lash line.
I also really like this 'pop of aqua' look I created last summer; you can read the full post here (link)

The Bronze Goddess 2012 Capri Collection is available at Estée Lauder counters nationwide and at www.esteelauder.co.uk now. So what do you think of Estee Lauders' Bronze Goddess Capri collection this year; are you eyeing up any pieces in particular? xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This collection by Estée Lauder looks amazing. Btw Capri is in Italy.

CosmeticsAndThings said...

wow, I love the look, it is perfect :)