Who knew gold and pearl could be such a perfect combination?
This is a new bracelet I recently got from Cinderela B
Cinderela B is a luxury designer jewellery label founded in 2006 by British designer Rachel Jackson. She is based in the vibrant and creative area of Spitalfields, London where every piece of her jewellery is handmade. The label has two seperate collections; the vintage couture range and a main line collection. Both collection designs include birds, bees and butterflies and are fashion-forward, original and made with high quality materials.
This is the Luxe Neon Bracelet in Mother of Pearl
It is made using semi-precious mother of pearl and you can chose for the chunky chain to be gold or silver plated. I love the combination of the chunky and edgy chain with the elegant and delicate pearls.
I have been wearing it lots either matched with other gold and pearl bracelets or even with my much loved silver Tiffany & Co bracelets or my Michael Kors watch.
The Mother of Pearl Luxe Neon Bracelet is priced at £22and is available to buy from Cinderela B (link)
The Mother of Pearl Luxe Neon Bracelet is priced at £22and is available to buy from Cinderela B (link)
2 comments:
so pretty!
xoxo
herdollface.blogspot.com
so pretty! I have always loved pearls and gold together :)
Carissa xx
Vanilla Crush Blog
Post a Comment