As promised here are some more photos of my recent trip to Paris!
My daily breakfast in Paris....Almond AND Chocolate croissants!
The first day in Paris I ended up going to Disneyland with friends. I had been there before about 20 years ago with my family so it was really fun to return to unleash the inner child in me :)
Plenty more pictures after the jump...
A happy me in the grass after watching the 'magical' parada after a long but FUN day at Disneyland!
On Sunday we went to Coutome on Rue Babylone in the 7th arrondissement for brunch
Part of a new modern wave of cafés, Coutume offers serious coffee drinks, plus lunch, brunch, and a selection of pastries from Pâtisserie de Rêves. Owned by Australian foodies it is a great place for a non-traditional Parisian brunch where they know how to make a great coffee.....
....and food of course! Delicious scrambled eggs with smoked salmon! YUM...
Browsing the flea/antique markets at Le Marché Aux Puces Saint-Ouen. Full post on that here (link)
After browsing the markets I practically inhaled this nutella crepe on the way home!!!
Check out that oozy-melted chocolate....to-die-for-delicious!
Fun photo shoot moments at my friends (amazing) Parisian apartment before heading out to dinner...
Dinner was at Brasserie Thoumieux by top French chef Chef Jean-François Piège.
Champagne with steak and frites. The food was amazing quality, perfect service and the restaurant provides a high-end but modern twist to a traditional french brasserie.

After a few champagnes the night before a healthy breakfast was just what we needed.
Freshly squeezed juice with mango and watermelon from the markets down the road!
A happy little shopper outside my favourite shop in the 2nd arrondissement...
(separate post on this shop and my purchases from there to follow!)
More food. Only in France: froie gras ravioli with white truffle cream sauce!

We went to a really cool exhibition by famous photographer Helmut Newton at Le Grand Palais.
He was such a talented photographer and it was amazing to see so many of his pictures in one place.
The exibition is on until the 30th July so if you find yourself in Paris before then I recommend you check it out. More information on the exibition here (link)
Walking around Paris...
Bread and cheese - gosh I love french food!
And my final stop in Paris had to be.....
The Ladurée tea salon in the heart of the buzzing heart of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district.
Ladurée is world famous as the inventor of the double-decker macaron of which fifteen thousand are sold every day!! What to pick, what to pick.....
No one makes them better than Ladurée so when in Paris it's a MUST have for me!
I had their Original Chocolate Ghana Macaron ♥
Sorry for the photo heavy post - hope you all liked seeing my pictures?
Paris Je T'aime.....
Happy Hump Day everyone xoxo


4 comments:
Looks wonderful. I love Paris.
x
http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk
Looks like you had a fab time and I adore Ladurée macarons! x
Lovely photos! I can't wait to go back to Paris. xx
I'm going in August and you've given me a great list of places to visit!
http://peluxe100.blogspot.com
Post a Comment