Here a recent outfit of the day featuring my beloved new burgundy jeans! When I was in New York City I fell in love with the shop Aritzia.
Aritzia is a women's fashion boutique that offers a mix of beautifully designed clothes that are on trend, high quality, and good value. They have boutiques across the US and Canada. Me and my flat mate spent quite a lot of time in their dressing rooms trying on clothes and from there deciding how much damage this shop would do to our bank accounts because we seroiusly wanted to buy it all! This scarf is one of the items I just had to have, the colours are perfect for fall and a girl can never have too many scarfs right?
Burgundy waxed jeans by Gina Tricot
White v-neck tee by Zara
Black jersey blazer by Zara
Linen scarf from Aritzia
Leather over the knee high boots by Oasis
Grey cable knit vest from United Colors of Benetton
Watch by Michael Kors
Black leather biker jacket from River Island



2 comments:
I love that scarf! You're right, a girl can never have too many :)
and this one really is perfect
You defo have the legs for those trousers they look great on you :) LaceyLoves
Post a Comment