
Melba is part of MAC's permanent range and described as a soft coral peach with a matte finish (link). In the pan it looks a slightly unexciting muted coral shade but trust me once the powder is on your skin it is so much prettier!

Because it is super pigmented you only need a light dusting of Melba on your cheeks for a warm pinky-peach natural glow. I feel it makes me look more tanned and because it has a matte finish it is my perfect everyday blush.
I just adore this blush and will definitely continue to repurchase Melba because it is now a must-have as part of my makeup collection! Have you tried Melba? xoxo

6 comments:
I've got Melba and I love it!
Melba is beautiful and it looks great on you! <3
xx
Pretty shade! I think I have this too! Gotta find it!
=)
Brooke
I always hear rave reviews about melba! it really does look like a gorgeous colour, i think i shall be adding it to my wishlist!
It looks really pretty on you!
Love the blog! I don't usually take the time to comment on them but I just have to say you seem like such a wonderful person, so cheery!
I've been meaning to ask you a question, what is your daily 'beauty regimen'?! You have flawless skin!
Heather :) xo
Post a Comment