Pages

Sunday, November 11

LOOK Beauty - Nail Pop in City NOTD

Did you know that UK LOOK magazine has their very own high street make-up range called LOOK Beauty; which is designed, tested and worn by the beauty brains from the magazine? Their collection contains lots of great products for your eyes, face, lips and nails and prices start from only £4 for say an eyeshadow and go up to £18 for a Glow, Bronze and Sculpt Kit. Plus a donation a donation will be given to their cancer charity, Look Good, Feel Beter, for every LOOK Beauty product sold.

The people at LOOK Beauty send me one of their Nail Pop shades recently, which I was more than happy to put to the test! Nail Pop promises hard-wearing, colour perfect nails in 30 trendy shades. I was sent the shade City...



City is a dark taupe grey shade. The formula is smooth, pretty fast drying and easy to apply. I found it was opaque and had a lovely shiny finish after just two coats. Overall I was pretty impressed and I love this shade for winter!

Nail Pop polishes are priced at £5 and you can buy them on the LOOK Beauty website or at Superdrug.
 
Have you tried anything from the LOOK Beauty collection?
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These Nail Pop's from Look Beauty are my favourite - they last for ages! and give great colour!
LaceyLoves

Emily Lilly said...

The colour looks gorgeous ! iv never tried anything form this range but it all looks so good :)

Beautiful Dreams

Jade said...

Really nice colour! love your blog!

theistyleblog.blogspot.co.uk