Pages

Thursday, November 8

MUA Blush Perfection - Cream Blush Giveaway!

Back in September MUA Makeup Academy launched four new cream blushes to their MUA professional range. I have to admit that I am probably more of a powder blush kind of girl most of the time, but then again I do love the Topshop creme blushers (Neon Rose being one of my favourites).

Drugstore cosmetics brand MUA proves that makeup doesn't always need to cost the earth and I find they offer a good variety of fun products of surprising quality at a such low cost. The new blush perfection cream blushers come in four shades; Dolly, Blossom, Yummy and Bittersweet and are priced at only £2 each!

The packaging is not the prettiest, but then again for that price what do you expect?

This is the shade Dolly which looks quite dark in the pan but once applied to the cheeks it actually gives you more of a light coral dewy glow. The formula is very creamy and easy to blend, dab it on with your fingers or I like to use a small stippling brush to apply my cream blushers for streak-free application.

The MUA cream blushers can be directly applied to bare skin, layered over liquid foundation or set them with the matching matte blushers from their range (£1!) for an even longer lasting effect.

These blushers are good for everyday wear and for that price they make a nice guilt free and fun addition to any makeup bag. Available at your local Superdrug store and on the MUA website.
Or be in to win now because I am giving away two MUA cream blushers to one of my followers!
Follow the instructions below (via Rafflecopter) to win a set of MUA cream blushers in the shades Dolly and Bittersweet! Entries close Friday November 16 and is open internationally...GOOD LUCK :) x



a Rafflecopter giveaway


39 comments:

Constanze said...

I would like to enter the giveaway! :)
xx

constanze.schmitt(at)web.de

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beatrice said...

Enter me please ^__^
I had in my mind to try these blushes.

strawberrymakeupbag[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Enter me please!!

luikysally@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Enter me, too:-)

szilvia.botos@gmail.com

Kat said...

enter me :)
katch05 at gmail dot com

b-look said...

Enter me! (blook)
blook.blog@gmail.com

Emma Heapy said...

Enter me!
Emmak_25@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Enter me please!
x.x_Jemma_x.x@hotmail.co.uk

xx

Stephanie said...

enter me please:)
stephaniemone@hotmail.com

tocreviews said...

Enter me! (please)

carl.tiff@hotmail.co.uk

Tiffany Oconnell

@toc83

Lizzie@giraffesandglitter said...

Enter me please!

Giraffesandglitter@gmail.com

Donna Coppack said...

Enter me please x
Donna@coppacks.co.uk

Gretchen said...

Enter me! :)
gvat1979@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Enter me!
barefootbrunettek@gmail.com

Katie S said...

enter me!
katieschunk@yahoo.com

Michelle Pickett said...

Enter me <3
me.shell12@gmail.com

Elize said...

Awesome! I would love to enter :)

XX

Lulu said...

Enter me! Please)
email: redalepou(at)yahoo.com

Gintare said...

enter me :)

gintare[dot]amber[at]gmail[dot]com

Eva Makeup Artist said...

Enter me <333
evaferper@gmail.com

Thanks!!

XX
www.mystixlifestyle.com

awyllie said...

Yay please enter me!

anne_wyllie@hotmail.com

Alina said...

enter me :)
alinna.10[at]gmail[dot]com

J. said...

Enter me please :)

Unknown said...

Enter me please. Sexyrosemama917@gmail.com

Eva said...

I would like to enter :)

Jodie said...

Enter me! :)

jodielo@hotmail.co.uk
xx

oshrat said...

Enter me!

oshr_c@walla.com

Unknown said...

Enter me!
email saved by rafflecopter

basia8727 said...

Enter me! :)
basiaficon@wp.pl

Anonymous said...

Enter me! leah_frechette@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Enter me!
Email: amalkhan408@gmail.com

sarahlouisa said...

Enter me!

sarahlouisa90@gmail.com

nagrade said...

Enter me :)
allthegiveaways [at] gmail [dot] com

Katarzyna said...

Enter me :)

gogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl

Nuzaifa @ Word Contessa said...

Enter me!

nbookaholic(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

Enter me please!

hope_lyons@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Enter me please :)

girlfrom1977@aol.com

x

Unknown said...

Enter me please..
Email: sania dot akbar at live dot com