Pages

Sunday, November 18

Neon Pink Stripes

When I spotted this jumper on ASOS I didn't have to think twice about clicking the 'add to bag' button. Stripes (you know I love anything stripey...), warm and neon pink is my definitely my idea of a fun winter jumper! Last Sunday was a stunner of a day so I went for a lovely walk in Kensington Park Gardens with the parents who were visiting for the weekend...

Neon pink striped jumper by Mango (link)
Jeans - Abercrombie & Fitch
Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars


I love the navy blue detailing on the sleeves plus it's super comfy. And for only £27.99 I think it's quite a steal. I am a bit worried that my stripes 'obsession' is getting slightly out of hand though. Today I was in Zara and I tried on four striped jumpers. I really wanted to buy them all but managed to control myself and not buy any.... but think I will end up going back to make this one mine - oh oh ;)

2 comments:

Constanze said...

Great casual outfit, I love strips, too! <3 The pullover is beautiful!
xx

JennyScribbles said...

looks like such a comfy outfit!
love the neon pink!

xx
Jenny
www.jennyscribbles.com